Protocols to Keep You Safe
Please pay special attention to some critical changes we have made to safely provide the best care for you:
1. We will be asking a series of questions regarding your health and COVID-19 symptoms while scheduling your appointment. We will be asking these questions again on the day of your appointment, as well as taking your temperature.
2. All patients entering the clinic will be asked to wear N95 or SURGICAL mask. We realize how difficult this can be for some patients, but we ask this for the safety of our staff and other patients. We have installed face shields on the exam room equipment to ensure we are still cautious if masks interfere with providing the best clinical care.
3. All office visits will be by APPOINTMENT ONLY. Unfortunately, this means no walk-ins for glasses adjustments or eye wear/contact lens dispenses. Please call the office to schedule these services so we can best control our disinfection protocol, as well as the social distancing mandate.
4. We will only be available to service/adjust eye wear purchased at Salmon Creek Vision Center. We LOVE helping our patients, however, during these cautious times we are trying to limit the amount of close interaction between our opticians and patients. We recommend returning to the business you purchased your eye wear for these services until further notice. Thank you for your understanding.
5. Only the patient being seen is able to enter the building, unless they require assistance by a caregiver, or they are 17 or younger. If you have someone accompany you to your exam, they will kindly be asked to wait in the car until you are finished.
6. Please be aware we have done a lot to ensure our staff is safe as well. We will now be wearing scrubs, as they are more “washable” than many of our business attire we wore previously. Staff work stations have all been moved at least 6 feet apart to ensure social distancing during their scheduled hours. All staff will be wearing mask or face shields. Toys, magazines, and our coffee/water station have been removed, as has all but 3 of our waiting room chairs. We have reduced the number of patients we will be seeing on any given day, and are strictly monitoring how many patients are in the building at once.
Please continue to stay safe and healthy, we can’t wait to SEE you all!
The Doctors and Staff of Salmon Creek Vision